BOOKING CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. A £10.00 per person deposit, per day trip, is required at the time of booking.
2. We will always make every effort to keep to the published timetable, but the company will not be responsible for passengers who are not at any departure point at the appointed time.
3. You are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct departure point at the correct time.
4. We cannot be held liable for any loss or expense suffered by clients because of the late arrival at any departure point. As a precaution we would strongly advise all clients to arrive at their departure point at least 10 minutes prior to the departure of their tour.
5. The company reserves the right to cancel any departure for operational resons- if the tour is cancelled by the coach company the passenger may accept an alternative tour or monies will be refunded.
6. In the unfortunate event that you are unable to make a trip, please do give us as much notice as possible in writing/by email. Where we have purchased tickets for a trip no refund is to be given. Once issued, tickets are not refundable or transferable to other dates should you or your party have to cancel.
7. Scale of cancellation charges: Period before departure within which written cancellation of a trip is received.
More than 42 days loss of deposit *
42 35 days 40% *
34 28 days 60% *
27 14 days 100%
*Please Note if it is a ticketed event such as theatre/concert or the trip includes venue entry you will be liable for the full costs. We will endeavour to sell on the space, and fully refund you/credit your account if we do, however we cannot guarantee this will be possible.
8.Feeder coaches may operate from pick up points to connect with the tour coach to allow us to offer a wider selection of tours for your benefit.
9. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not allowed on board any company vehicle and persistent offenders will be required to leave the vehicle. Mobile phones should be used with discretion and courtesy to other passengers and to avoid distracting the driver.
10. Passengers are not permitted to enter or remain on a vehicle if the driver considers their behaviour to present a hazard to other passengers.
11. Only Registered Assistance Dogs and Hearing Dogs are allowed on our UK trips with prior arrangements at time of booking, and they may be carried free of charge. Some itineraries are not suitable for disabled passengers - please check with us before booking to avoid disappointment. Please advise us at time of booking if you will be bringing a wheelchair or an electric scooter (must be dismantled and weigh no more than 20kgs). Prior to booking, please check with us the access arrangements and suitability of the venue to meet your needs and if carer tickets are available to pre-book.
12. The company is not liable for any costs incurred as a result of any cancelled days out or changes to an event beyond our control.
13. If you are a British citizen travelling to the continent, you must have a valid full UK 10-year British Passport. At the time of booking, full name(s) and dates of birth to be supplied for the purpose of Customs and Excise enforcement. Restrictions apply on purchase of tax-free goods. The company reserves the right, to continue the journey without customers who have been held by Customs officials on suspicion of exceeding the recommended allowances for duty free goods. The company accepts no liability or responsibility for securing onward travel or for any consequential costs incurred in customers so doing.
14.The company shall not be liable to the (Client/Customer), under any circumstances for the payment of damages, costs or other compensation or expenses.
15.In the event that the company does not, for any reason, receive its pre-ordered and paid allocation of tickets for the event either in whole or in part, from the promoter s, the company will- in those circumstances only- be liable and shall immediately, return the payment that has been received from the customer in full.
16. Requests for particular seats on the coach can be made when booking and we will do our best to accommodate these requests, but allocations are made on a first come first served basis, dependent upon customer mobility. We reserve the right to change your seat and allocate you a different one for operational reasons. On single bookings, we reserve the right to alter your seating to maximize the seating available. We accept no liability in the event of any such change.